World History and Geography is the first high school world history program to fully integrate print and digital resources into a seamless curriculum for today's technology-ready students. Networks combines print resources grounded in solid pedagogy with a full suite of teaching and learning tools for a flexible, customized learning experience.
- Focus on critical concepts with a streamlined print edition built around Big Ideas, Essential Questions, Enduring Understandings
- Developed to align to NCSS and Common Core Standards for History-Social Science and Career and College Readiness
- Bring the stories of the ages to life with The Story Matters chapter openers, Step Into Place maps and primary sources, and Step Into Time timelines
- Maximize comprehension with built-in reading strategies, vocabulary support, Visual Literacy activities and Guiding Questions
- Develop 21st Century Skills and critical thinking with online activities and projects that build on the essential ideas